Get the most out of your Message Center
Engaging with guests before they arrive helps create a positive first impression of you and your property, while engaging with guests during and after their stay can help increase repeat stays. When you and your team use the Message Center in Expedia GroupTM Partner Central to welcome guests, provide check-in details, and respond to requests, you’re empowered to personalize their travel experience and set expectations prior to their arrival.
Make a connection, make an impression
Once a traveler has booked, you can use Conversations send messages to your guests to help ensure they have a memorable experience throughout their entire stay. Message Center makes it easy to:
- Create a personalized experience: Send personalized welcome messages to guests and ask for their time of arrival or the reason for their stay, so you can cater to their needs.
- Introduce your surroundings: Highlight featured property amenities or provide a map of nearby restaurants and activities.
- Say thank you: Thank your guests and request an Expedia Group post-stay review.
Easily manage guest conversations
The features in Message Center enable you to efficiently manage multiple conversations, prioritize requests, and track your response performance.
- Email alias option: Communicate with guests using your preferred email client using a unique email address for each reservation.
- Attachments: Provide property check-in instructions or information via attached files.
- Templates: Create and use templates for frequently sent messages.
- Bulk message sending: Save time by sending a message to multiple guests at one time.
- Message management tools: Filter messages to stay up to date with special requests, track read receipts and time stamps to see when guests view your messages, and track your property’s average response time.
Important: Be mindful of privacy. Communicate with guests about their stay, but note that Partner Central cannot be used to send marketing or advertising messages.
Sign in to Partner Central to begin managing your guest communications with Message Center.
Tag: Guest Engagement